Two safety anchorage systems for freestanding gates - Super
- Item no.:
- Delivery time:
- Please choose a variation
cross setion floor bar: Please choose
- Oval profile 120/100mm
- Square profile 80x80mm
- Rectangular profile 80x40mm (HxW)
According to DIN EN 748, free-standing doors must be secured against tipping over at all times. With unsecured gates it can come to serious accidents and to avoid these accidents the special safety anchorage systems for freestanding gates were developed;
These extremely massive spiral-shaped anchors dig themselves bomb-proof into the ground and secure the position of the freestanding goal with the corresponding fastening straps made of galvanized steel in order to prevent it from tipping over according to the European standard 748, after all, safety is still the highest priority in sports.
Per goal 2 pieces of anchors are needed. The assembly is very easy, just put the fastening strap against the lateral ground frame and then turn the spiral-shaped anchoring into the ground.
The safety anchoring system is available for the different bottom rail profiles of the doors in our range:
|Oval profile||120/100 mm|
|Square profile||80 x 80 mm|
|Rectangular profile||80 x 40 mm|
At a glance
- Safety anchorage systems for freestanding gates certified according to DIN EN 748
- 2 pieces of spiral anchors and fixing straps made of galvanized steel
- Very easy assembly, laterally on the floor spar
- Available for different floor beam profiles
No reviews for this product yet.