The JAKO Striker 2.0 all-weather jacket has a water-repellent outer material (with PU coating). JAKO's Stop-Water-Technology is also integrated, which ensures that you are protected from moisture and your body climate is balanced. The inner lining is mesh with an open back closure. On the front side there is a full-length zipper with a two-tone zipper tag. There are also closable side pockets and a hood integrated into the collar. The Striker 2.0 all-weather jacket is finished off with a drawstring and stoppers, the sleeves with an elastic insert. There are white contrasting stripes on the sleeves and shoulders.
The JAKO Striker 2.0 all-weather jacket is available in six different colours in all standard men's and children's sizes.
At a glance
- Water repellent upper with PU coating
- Hood integrated in collar
- Side pockets with zipper
- Two-coloured zipper pendants
- Jacket end with drawstring and stoppers
- Sleeve ends with elastic insert
- Mesh lining with open end at the back
- Contrast stripes on sleeves and shoulders
- performance label
- 100 % polyester, 2000 mm PU, 2000 g/m²/24h
- Lining: Lining-Mesh,
- 100 % polyester
No reviews for this product yet.