Players and coaches cabin of the absolute top class. Made completely of aluminium and welded in one piece. Curved roof form with break and impact resistant polycarbonate glazing on three sides. Lower area made of aluminium plank profile, base grid made of chequer plate, mill finish. The foot rust ensures that the grass under the players' legs is protected and the shoes remain dry even in the rain. Bench support made of multiplex boards. This combination of high-quality aluminium and the fully welded construction makes this players' cabin extremely weatherproof and indestructible. Optionally with transparent plastic glass or transparent hollow-webbed panels (frosted glass look). Available in the widths: 3 m, 4 m, 5 m and 6 m.
Standard cabin dimensions:
- height: 2.25 m
- roof overhang: 36 cm
- Lower depth: 100 cm
- width: variable
The goods will be delivered free of charge (only within Germany) by forwarding agent to the desired address. 1-3 days in advance, a call will be made to the shipping company to arrange the time of delivery. For deliveries abroad, additional shipping costs will be charged.
At a glance:
- Pitched roof shape
- All-round shatterproof and impact-resistant plastic glass (Macrolon, UV-resistant)
- Sealed all around with silicone
- Fully welded
- In the lower area clad with aluminium dropside profiles
- Seat made of weatherproof, 18 mm thick multiplex panels
- Foot grate made of chequer plate mill finish
- Backrest made of aluminium profile
- Laterally welded handles
- Prepared for ground anchoring
- TÜV approved (TÜV Nord)
- 8 years warranty
- Optionally with transparent plastic glass or transparent hollow web panels (frosted glass)
- Free shipping only within Germany - additional shipping costs for deliveries abroad
No reviews for this product yet.