Very stable and mobile youth soccer goal 5,00 x 2,00 m the absolute top class with a very long life thanks to patented steel corner joints. Both the crossbar/upright construction and the ground spar are made of the proven 80 x 80 mm square profile and the continuous net hoop construction consists of extremely stable aluminium tubes with a diameter of 40 mm.
Thanks to this assembly the gate is extremely robust and resistant and will serve your club well for many years.
Due to the constant transport, the corner joint between the crossbar and the post is subject to particularly high stress. In order to reduce wear and tear to a minimum in these areas, this youth football goal is reinforced with a steel construction, which provides additional stability and durability;
The assembly of this door is very easy and quick thanks to the well thought-out construction. In addition, all screws are equipped with an integrated safety device, which prevents the screws from loosening by themselves, thus eliminating the well-known problems of loose connections;
Thanks to the great depth of the closed bottom beam of 1.20 m, its stability is quite high, which reduces the risk of injury, especially for children. In combination with the matching safety anchoring systems or a compatible additional weight, this mobile door also complies with DIN EN 748 for the tilting protection of doors, for example;
The door is supplied with a sticker which contains warnings and requirements for the anti-tilt protection. Custom-fit accessories for anti-tilt protection for doors can also be found in our shop.
Of course, these gates are also supplied exclusively with the proven safety system net holders;
The suitable goal net with the net depth 1,00 x 1,00 m you will find here
The goods will be delivered free of charge (only within Germany) by forwarding agent to the desired address. 1-3 days in advance, a call will be made to the shipping company to arrange the time of delivery. For deliveries abroad, additional shipping costs will be charged.
At a glance:
- Special screw hole in the problem area batten/post connection, therefore much higher stability than with countersunk screw holes
- Extremely stable and accurately fitting steel corner joints
- Particularly stable design with 1.20 m deep floor beams closed at the ends
- Continuous net hoop construction made of especially stable aluminium tubes Ø 40mm
- All screws with integrated safety device, therefore no loosening of the screw connections possible
- Incl. safety system net holder
- Surface techn. anodized, matt silver - absolutely stainless
- Dimensions: 5.00 x 2.00 m; depth: 1.20 m (suitable net depth: 1.00 x 1.00 m)
- Free shipping only within Germany - additional shipping costs for deliveries abroad
- Quick assembly
No reviews for this product yet.