The JAKO winter parka is padded with three layers of laminate. The wind- and water-repellent outer material is breathable despite all weather conditions. The heat-insulating, light padding protects against the cold, keeps you warm and maintains an optimum and pleasant body climate. The stop-water function ensures that you are protected from moisture thanks to welded seams and waterproof functional materials. The high water vapour permeability guarantees a healthy body climate. Both the sleeves and the collar have knitted ribbed cuffs. The parka is closed with a drawstring and stoppers. The hood is also adjustable, with side pockets that can be closed at the sides, a breast pocket on the front and a practical inside pocket are further features of the parka.
The JAKO winter parka is available in black and denim in sizes S-3XL for men.
At a glance
- 3 layers of quilted laminate
- Wind- and water-repellent upper material
- Thermally insulating, light padding
- Collar and cuffs made of knitted rib
- Adjustable hood
- breast and side pocket with zip
- Practical inside pocket
- High quality metal patch on sleeve
- Jacket end with drawstring and stoppers
- outer fabric: 100 % polyester, 10000 mm PU, 5000 g/m²/24h
- Padding: 100 % polyester
- Lining: 100 % polyester
Für diesen Artikel erfolgte leider noch keine Kundenbewertung.